My blog of everything I find to be wonderful, wonderous or just leaves me wondering, (by me, Raegan).
Getting up all groggy voiced is always a struggle because on the one hand, I could sleep and on the other hand, I could stay up and try to sing like Inspector Javert.
All you white girls with your Starbucks and your leggings put together will never be as BASIC as Thomas E. Kurtz.
Things I have learned being home alone during spring break:
- Ice cream has no expiration date
- Sleep is for the weak, naps are for the strong
- Netflix is the only friend you need
- If no one hears you singing Disney songs at the top of your lungs, it didn’t happen
- Pizza is a breakfast food